- Contracts 1000 m3 for deconsolidation of imports.
- The first import service from the North Sea begins.
- Launches the first import service for cargo from the United States.
- The import services of the Mediterranean and Brazil are incorporated.
- The export services are launched whose first destination is North Sea.
- The Customs Division is incorporated in order to provide a global service to large international corporations.
- New export services are opened to Brazil, Peru and the United States.
- Import services are increased by 100%.
- Acquires an optimal tracking and control system for efficient business development.
- Incorporates more export services including cargo traffic from Far East.
- The import services are optimized reaching 16 trades, covering all origins.
- The first consolidated cargo transfer service to Latin America is launched from Argentina competing with the Port of Montevideo.
- The opening of own offices in the province of Cordoba.
- Purchase of 50% of the shareholding of the South American Docks S.A.
- An investment was made in the acquisition of 700 m2 of offices.
- Launch of a service for consolidated cargo by truck from and to Brazil.
- Acquires 50% of the stock of South American Docks S.A completing 100% of the control over it.
- Establishes an on-line communication system with the Córdoba office.
- Launching of the new Logistics Division of the company.
- Creation of OVERTRUCK, company specialized in the transport of containers and general merchandise for Capital and Greater Buenos Aires.
- Launching new division specializing in international removals.
- New logistic building in Tortuguitas with an area of 6100 m2.
- Acquisition of DEFISA, tax deposit within the port area with 14,800 m2 of surface.
- Opening of the Branch in the city of Rosario.
- Launch of Overseas Uruguay.